St. Charles, MO, 63366
Joined on May, 2015
Weekdays at any time
Weekends at any time
Weekends at any time
Up to 30 minutes away at my regular hourly rate
EducationLiaquat University of Medical & Health SCICENCES,Bachleors f Dental Surgery, DENTISTRY , 2009
Experience• Fellowship Residency experience in Oral & maxillofacial surgery - July 1st, 2012 to Feb, 2015.
• Lecturer/Demonstrator in Maxillofacial Surgery - April 30th, 2012 to Feb, 2015.
• Lecturer in Oral Pathology - May 7th, 2011 to Feb, 2015.
• Lecturer in Orthodontics - Dec 1st, 2011 to April 29th, 2014.
• House job experience in General Clinical Dentistry - April, 2010 to March, 2011.
• Basic Life Support (BLS) Course certified by American Heart Association (AHA).
• Internship in “Conservative & Operative Dentistry” - April 1st, 2011 to May 5th, 2011.
• General Surgery rotation - Nov 19th, 2013 to Jan 18th, 2014.
• Anesthesiology Rotation - Jan 19th, 2014 to March18th, 2014.
• Research assistant experience - 3 years (12 International Scientific Publications)
• “Master Trainers-Faculty & Professional Development Program” - Two months training course.
• Lecturer in Ethics & Administration - One Year.
• Lecturer in Professional Communications - One Year.
• Diploma in Project Management.
1. Frequency of oral cancer in patients visiting dental OPD LUMHS, Jamshoro & Hyderabad. Indo American Journal of Pharm Research. 2013:3(7).
2. Estimation of Risk of Needle Stick Injury and the Level of Awareness of Prophylaxis among the students, House Officers and Supporting Staff of Dentistry. New York Science Journal 2014;7(1)
3. Assessment of Vitamin D Deficiency in Medical Students and Employees of Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences, Jamshoro. Bothalia, Pretoria, South Africa. Vol 44, No. 8; Aug 2014.
4. Dietary Intake during Fasting In the Month of Ramadan. New York Science Journal 2014; 7(9).
5. Evaluation of Blood Glucose and Magnesium in Hypertensive Patient. Nature and Science 2014;12(10).
6. LIPID PROFILE IN PATIENTS WITH ORAL CANCER. International Journal of Biology, Pharmacy and Allied Sciences (IJBPAS), November, 2014, 3(11): 2333-2341.
7. BETA THALASSEMIA PREVALENCE AND GENETIC AWARENESS. International Journal of Biology, Pharmacy and Allied Sciences (IJBPAS), November, 2014, 3(11): 2342-2347 ISSN: 2277–4998.
8. RISK OF CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES: EVALUATION OF SERUM LIPID PROFILES IN URBAN AND RURAL POPULATION OF SINDH. International Journal of Biology, Pharmacy and Allied Sciences, November, 2014, 3(11): 2348-2355.
9. Hematological Changes in Oral Cancer Patients with Smoke-able and Chew-able Tobacco. Austral - Asian Journal of Cancer ISSN-0972-2556, Vol. 13, No. 4, October 2014.
10. Public Awareness Assessment: regarding Qualified and Unqualified Dental Practitioners. What difference does it makes in Treatment Outcome. Medical forum Monthly Journal for All specialists April 2013.
11. ComparisionofAnalgesic Effects of Oral Carbamezapine with Pregablin in Idiopathic Trigeminal Neuralgia. Medical forum Monthly Journal for All specialists April 2013.
12. Complications associated with different treatment Modalities of mandibular fracture. Pakistan Oral & Dental Journal Vol 33, No. 2 (August 2013)
Craniofacial fibrous dysplasia: Associated features & different treatment modulates on April, 2014 on 9th International symposium 2014.
Oral presentation in seminar on “Infection control in dental practice” held on 30th July.2011.
Scientific paper in Seminar on “Role of antimicrobial agent in prevention & treatment of periodontal diseases”.
“Clinical case presentation on Ossifying Fibroma” at Dental Symposium, 2011.
Scientific Paper presenting on ‘Fibrosseous Lesionsa and clinical presentation’ at 6th National Symposium 2010.
Oral Presentation on Developing Strategies for Prevention & Early Diagnosis of Oral Cancer.
Paper presentation on “Public awareness assessment: Regarding qualified & unqualified dental practitioners .What difference does it make in treatment outcome” in 8th International symposium 2013.
Oral Presentation on Infection Control in Dental Practice in Seminar.
Scientific Poster presentation on Incidence of Oral Cancer - International Symposium, 2012.
Scientific Paper presentation on ‘Risk factors for precancerous lesions of oral mucosa’ in 7th International Symposium 2012.
Clinical Case presentation on “Gingival Fibromatosis and Gingivoectomy” at MAXFAC, 2013.
“Oral cancer awareness” poster presentation.
Achieved 2nd position in free paper session at Dental Congress.
Lecturer delivered at Institute of Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Sciences Youth Conference.
Head & neck cancer challenges for developing countries accredited by American Academy of Continuing Medical Education on Nov 2nd, 2013.
12th International Dental Congress - 23rd-25th Jan, 2015.
Developing Strategies for prevention & early diagnosis of oral cancer - June 9th, 2011.
Lecture & Workshop on Self Ligating Appliances.
28th Asia Pacific Dental Congress on Feb 23rd-27th feb,2006.
Leprosy awareness certificate at ‘Marie Adelaide National Leprosy & TB Control program’.
‘Creative Leaders Conference’ organized By Konrad Adenauer Stiftung.
Hands-On Workshop on ‘Mini Plate Osteosynthesis in Maxillofacial Fractures’
Research methodology, Biostatistics & Dissertation Writing Workshop.
7th International Symposium.
Workshop on ‘Basic & Advanced Airway Management’.
8TH International Symposium.
Workshop on “Orbital Floor Reconstruction Surgery” - Dec 13th,2013.
9th International Symposium.
Lecture on ‘Esthetics & functional aspects of complete denture’- Nov 17th, 2012.
Dental education program on ‘Gingivitis & Periodontitis’ – April, 2012.
Research methodology Workshop.
Participated in Provincial Students Convention -2007.
Second position in quiz competition by Health & Environment Betterment Association.
Participated in TB Awareness program by Anti TB Association.
Intercollegiate Science Exhibition participated in field of biology.
Experience as an Organizer/Facilitator:
Conduced Workshop on ‘Communications Skills’ as Facilitator & Organizer.
Conduced Workshop on ‘Research Methodology’ as Facilitator & Organizer.
Conduced Workshop on ‘Communications Skills’ and ‘Conflict Management’ as Facilitator & Organizer.
Conduced Workshop on ‘Academic Planning Management’ as Facilitator & Organizer.
Conduced Workshop on ‘Innovative Teaching Techniques’ as Facilitator & Organizer.
Conduced Workshop on ‘Teaching as Profession’ as Facilitator & Organizer.
Conduced Workshop on ‘Andrological Skills and Microteaching’ as Facilitator & Organizer.
Conduced Workshop on ‘Learner’s Psychology’ as Facilitator & Organizer.
Conduced Workshop on ‘Academic Writing Skills for Research’ as Facilitator & Organizer.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.